Human Resources Solutions
Employee Attitude Surveys
Through written surveys or small group interviews we determine
how employees really feel about your company. We then recommend
corrective actions and more effective employee policies and
The following outlines the procedures related to Strategic HR-ManagEase's Attitude Survey:
- Strategic HR-ManagEase announces the survey to all employees in a letter signed by the client.
- Small group meetings (4-5 employees per session) are conducted with no superior/subordinate
relationships in any group and with no management personnel, regardless of level,
in the sessions.
Each session lasts up to one hour, and the employees' time associated with
meeting attendance is paid for by the employer.
- In order to get a complete picture of the employees' feelings about the employer, Strategic HR-ManagEase solicits their input in three important areas:
- What do you like about working here?
- What do you dislike about working here?
- What suggestions and/or recommendations do you have that would
make this a better place to work?
- Next, a meeting takes place with each manager, on a one-to-one basis,
and the same information outlined above is solicited.
Additionally, we obtain their perspective on how they think their
subordinates feel about the employer.
These meetings also last approximately one hour.
- Assuring the employees that their remarks will be kept confidential is an absolute
necessity in order for the employees to be open and candid about their feelings.
As such, all remarks are recorded without identifying the person that made them.
(Please note that in some situations the remarks made by the respondent will
identify the person who has made the remark.
Employees are told this before the sessions begin.)
- Strategic HR-ManagEase then prepares the comments in typewritten form and separates issues into three categories:
- Minor items - those items which will take a limited amount of time,
energy and resources to correct.
- Major items - expensive, time consuming issues which are sometimes difficult to correct.
- Positive remarks and suggestions from the employees.
- Our findings and recommendations are then made presented in a report to
designated management personnel. Once the report has been reviewed by management,
a planning session takes place with the clientÕs key staff to develop an action
plan that addresses the survey results.
- One of the most important steps in the survey process is to provide all participants with feedback of the results. Strategic HR-ManagEase advises and assists the client in scheduling the group meetings for the feedback, and in preparing appropriate responses to all issues that have been identified in the survey.
- The entire process should be completed within approximately 30 calendar days
of the date the survey process is initiated.